Discover Venice, the City of the Doges! Our vast range of classic walking tours visit the most important monuments, museums, and churches in Venice, and we offer a number of special and unique walking tours and itineraries to discover the hidden secrets sights of Venice.
Enjoy private boat rides on the Grand Canal or discover the Islands of the Venetian Lagoon, Murano and its famous glass blowing industry, Burano known for its brightly painted houses and its lace making, and Torcello, with the oldest church in the Venice Lagoon.
Browse our Venice tours and select an itinerary that most interests you:
- The grandeur of state: Saint Mark's Square, the Doge's Palace and the Basilica of Saint Mark
- In and behind the halls of power: The Doge's Palace and secret trails
- Light and color in 5 centuries of Venetian Painting: The Accademia Galleries
- Faith and self-celebration: The Frari Church and The Scuola di San Rocco
- A city of merchants: Rialto market and Ca' d'Oro
- The plague, feast days and illustrious citizens in Dorsoduro: The Salute Church and The Peggy Guggenheim collection
- Greeks and Dalmatians, galleys and gondolas: Venice the marittime croassroads of east and west. The Orthodox Church of San Giorgio dei Greci, The Scuola Dalmata di San Giorgio degli Schiavoni and The Naval Museum
- Pomp and circumstance in 18th century Venice: Ca'Rezzonico
- "Far from the madding crowd": Cannaregio and The Church of San't Alvise and The Madonna dell'Orto
- Miraculous Madonnas and Mercenary leaders: The churches of the Madonna dei Miracoli and San Giovanni e Paolo
- Andrea Palladio and The all'antica reinvention of church architecture: The churches of San Giorgio Maggiore and The Redentore
- "The poor exist and they know how to sing!": The Ospedaletto, The Music Room and The museum of antique surgical instruments
- The birth of the city: A square, a church, and a palace. Santa Maria Formosa and The Querini-Stampalia collection
- From Venice to Japan, via Europe: Ca'Pesaro. The gallery of modern art and The museum of oriental art
- Discovering the lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Patrician resorts: The Villas of the Venetian Mainland
- Venice viewed from the water
- The stones of Venice: When the grand tour discovered the lagoon city
- Slide talks on the history and art of Venice
We also offer guided visits to temporary exhibitions in the city, and personalized itineraries upon request!