Our Island Getaway is designed to get you behind the scenes on the island, including its best restaurants, lively cafes and famous night-life. The Island Getaway activities feature three guided walking tours and a boat tour.
Choose accommodations either in Capri or Anacapri to meet your needs and to fit your specific budget. We work with all hotels on the island, so let us know your preference and we will be happy to make reservations on your behalf.
During our owner-led walks, you will become intimately familiar with the island as we lead you on explorations of narrow paths leading to magnificent gardens and breathtaking views. The walking tours will progress from effortless to challenging. There will be a considerable amount of walking during your sojourn and, given the terrain of the island, mobility is essential.
Here are just some of the sights included in the three walking tours:
- Gardens of Augustus, with its lush collection of Mediterranean flowers and plants and breathtaking scenic overlook;
- Villa San Michele, the historic private residence of Swedish physician Axel Munthe, today an eclectic museum;
- Villa Jovis and the Natural Arch: ruins of one of the Emperor Tiberius' private villas, and the dramatic stone archway nearby.
You will also have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Capri from the sea during our delightful boat tour. We will see the Faraglioni rocks, the Natural Arch, and, weather permitting, you will have the opportunity to visit the world famous Blue Grotto.
Your Island Getaway includes the following:
- Deluxe hotel accommodations
- Guided island walks
- Guided island boat tour
- Breakfast, Two lunches & One Dinner
- All group entry fees
Trip length: 3 days / 2 nights
To guarantee personalized attention, groups are limited to 8 participants.